As you create learning objects, papers, presentations, and the like you’ll probably need multimedia content to supplement, illustrate, and enrich your work. There are many sources of high-quality images, audio, and video you might consult.
- Google Image Search: Advanced search allows you to search using many different criteria, including usage rights.
- Flickr: Search for photographs by orientation, color, size, and license.
- Pixabay: Free stock photos, vector art, and illustrations available for use without copyright or licensing restrictions.
- The Noun Project: Find SVG and PNG icons—black and white line drawings—licensed under Creative Commons.
- Bio-Image Search: Public domain and CC-licensed biomedical images.
- Wikimedia Commons: High-quality images and metadata for virtually anything.
- Vimeo: Search for CC-licensed video.
- YouTube: After entering your search terms, use the filters to search for CC-licensed video.
- Wikimedia Commons: In addition to images and audio, Wikimedia Commons also contains video content.